0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: The Sun Shines For You

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  02:23 AM   -   The Sun Shines For You

sitarsong

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Except a good part of it is rather dark. Go figure. It's drum'n'bass. Let me know what you think folks. Thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

bedwyr

twisted.   drums are a bit quiet maybe? i dunno tho, don't really listen to a lot of this type. i like the dark/light bass/synth arp? thing.

Message 3/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

xoxos

super nice. hey - aren't you about up to an album now?

Message 4/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

sitarsong

Jeez. What the hell are you doing up this early in the morning, listening to a drum n bass track nonetheless??? What a world :P

Thanks. I reckon I'm up to assorted bits and pieces of an album. There's a commercial with an elderly woman saying that her and her sister are in their 80s and they have so many physical ailments that between the 2 of them they might have enough for 1 working body. That's where my tracklist is at right about now. Improving though. I think this track is pretty solid. I need to put one more break in a spot.

Bedwyr, yes the drums might be a bit soft. I'll go back and check the mix. It might be my encoder. I'm scrutinizing it. Still think it's probably in the mix if there is a problem at all. Can't tell now cuz I can only listen on headphones at the moment. But thanks.

Message 5/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

Maarten

Wow! Sick dude!   Listening at work so can't listen in real detail but sounds like Aphex Twin stuff, really industrial chaos but then dnb... which is good mind you! Like the metallic synth-sound coming in throughout the track. Gonna give it a better listen at home....

-M-

Message 6/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link

Holy purport Batman !!!

That bass has so much of the breathy/crunch quality, it blows eveything up to smithereens.
me like very much  

To come. now that's a funny album title

Message 7/32                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

panama

plexodus ;-) , woah, very cool sounding... but the mix sounds really bad... hard to hear the elements of the music.

Message 8/32                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

sitarsong

It's nexodus thank you :P I'm trying to upload a better mix of it. Got an error twice. Ironed some things out and gave it some needed breaks that I didn't have time to do yesterday. Wound up with unexpected time today. I'm trying to upload again in a few minutes. Thanks guys.

Message 9/32                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

sitarsong

It wouldn't upload. Got an error again. I'll have to try on another weeknight  

Message 10/32                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: The Sun Shines For You

influx

Link?:  Link

damn sitar! feelin pissy?

I think the mix does need some work on this one

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum