0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  12:03 AM   -   Caribbean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Intelligent Techno Caribbean HipHop (or ITCH) that is. Try to dance to the first minute and then try not to dance to the rest. The way I like it. Still having trouble mixing but it's far far better than the last track I put up. Comments welcom.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

It's called Carib Hop. Stupid name I know.

Message 3/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

nothingnewhere

sounds alot like EBM to me man... :-)

Message 4/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

Emerson Bake 'eMpalmer? Thanks for listening.

I put up a new and better sounding mix of it. I renamed it "Becoming" so that I could keep it in the same directory on my computer without calling it XXX_2. So have a listen to Becoming instead of Carib Hop.

Message 5/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

WOXY

i like dem beats! very chunky - - in fact i really really like it up to 1:26 - - then the high lead line er... didn't really do it for me - - but then thats my opinion - - - like everything else tho' - the carib riff is cool

woxy

Message 6/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

xoxos

smells like rain.. love that beep, like riding the main.. the main.. uuh.. wait.. that part only exists in.. WHERE WAS I??

spiralling yucca. ask me about leaves.

Message 7/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

Marc Dark

Link?:  No link

On a shTTty public terminal in Edinburgh airport at the mo' so can't listen to it... but will do when I get back!

Ahhh... haggis! :-)

Message 8/28                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitar

Link?:  Link

Thanks all. What's with those haggis? What are they again? I had the best kabobs in London or so I was told by Nishat Khan who took me to the shop. Damned if I remember where it was or what it was called.

Message 9/28                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:28 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

I think I got the mix sorted out. It's called Caribb Hop again. It's not easy being me.

Message 10/28                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link

cool track, it's got your imprint allright. That lead sound, XL-1 ? Mix is loud and clear on my end.

Only prob is it rebuffers to no end, had to dl.

sort it out for us dial-up bums. or better yet send me a disc, i'll trade you a book for it  

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum