0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message 1/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:30 AM   -   who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ RAFF RAFF

Well I tried to think of someone else but no DJ can even come close to DJ MEGAHEADS amazing talent,why? Because your song release has touched me on an emotional level I never knew existed, I cried when I read what it was about and smiled as the song opened up and released me from my pain.
Thank you DJ MEGAHEAD,you are my saviour and yes you are the undisputed DJ champion of the world.

Message 3/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

milan

Link?: Link

wahahahahahahaha! :P

Message 4/82                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

RAFF RAFF YOUR COMMENTS MAKE DJ MEGAHEAD STRONGER AND INSPIRE ME EMOTIONALLY THANK YOU

MILAN DJ MEGAHEAD HAS NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Message 5/82                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

MY BOYFRIEND IS THE GREATEST DJ IN DA WORLD

MAY MY BOYFRIENDS TRANCE BE WITH YOU

Message 6/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

I THINK IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT DJ MEGAHEAD IS FAR FAR FAR TOO GOOD LOOKING TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL

YOUR COMMENTS FLATTER ME NONETHELESS

Message 7/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ RAFF RAFF

Hey DJ MEGAHEAD when is your next trance music production going to unleashed to your fans on DANCETECH.COM,I and many others highly anticipate its arrival

I heard a rumour it was going to be a live track from your HARDCORE MEGAHEAD GIVING IT UP TO THE WHISTLE AND HORNS MASSIVE TOUR GMBH

Message 8/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

OH WHY DENY OUR LOVE MEGAHEAD? AFTER ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU SAID TO ME

YOU SAID YOUD NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN PUSH YOUR POO AFTER I PAID YOUR LOWER COLON A VISIT

WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND THAT WE ALWAYS WILL

YOUR TRANCE IS ALWAYS WITH ME

Message 9/82                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

DJ MEGAHEAD IS BORED

DJ RAFF RAFF THAT IS TRUE

Message 10/82                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Russ Castella

Link?:  Link

hey, dj megahead...we all know that raff raff is you. you're such a dummass. "oh, look at me, im the greatest dj in the world". LOSER!!!!!!! Get a life, crackhead! ha ha ha
-Russ Castella

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum