0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: my new dream breakbeat trance track

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  05:16 AM   -   my new dream breakbeat trance track

norsez

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey guys I have a new track up.
I always wanted to do some mellow breakbeat.
So I am kind of excited about the result.
Anyway, please check it out. The link is there.
And the track is called Relief. Thanks!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

norsez

Hi again,
I have uploaded the 24kbps version mp3 up on dancetech now. This should be easier to download. Please check it out!

Message 3/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

k

Link?:  No link

boom!.... yeah very nice track indeed.   very classy!

Message 4/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

Maarten

Lovin it... nice drums at the start man. Definately gonna have another listen at home, these spaekers are too poor. But first impression is really good, lots happening.

Message 5/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

milan

Link?:  Link

whoa man, the sheer quality of the sound rocks at 24kbs. excellent production. great drums, i just wish they were a bit more prominent later on, because they get swamped by the pads and everything else. some sounds sound a bit too loud in lo-fi. iŽll check the hifi version for that, downloading as i speak.

AW FUUUCK MAN! (listening to hifi now). IGNORE my post- your 24kbs file played at hi speed on my syem!!!!! crap... i thought it was dnb, whereas its really mellow breakbeat. what was that steaming file, 16kbs stereo or something?

ah well... still a nice tune. i still think the drums could be more prominent, they almost dissapear when all the pads and syths come in. guess it doesnt matter so much, seeing as how this is ambient music and all...

cheers, M.

Message 6/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

onemind

very smoooooth!

Message 7/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

knowa

good job, man. I never listen to stuff like this, but this really jumps out (of real crappy speakers) as warm and thick and very WELL ARRANGED. perfect timing with the drums coming in and out. Stuff like this is commercially viable, no? shop it around man, good luck good job.

Message 8/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

influx

I believe norsez is already well established, no?

Message 9/23                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

Breakerbox

He is well established... The production is solid... As far the style goes...i dont know... too much trance for my taste...You should send out some demos...

Message 10/23                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: my new dream breakbeat trance track

nxo

Hey guys thanks a lot for the response and encouragement. I think of myself as an amatuer, but maybe I should send out some demos now! Thanks for listening!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum