0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hey feel no pain

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  03:03 AM     Edit: 12-Feb-02  |  03:04 AM   -   you feel no pain

Ghost

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey yinz
I have new song up: "feel no pain"

it's my first go at a breakbeat track....

enjoy!! comments welcome.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

milan

Link?:  Link

cool. i like how you used the cold atmospherics and sounds from your dnb stuff in a different context. also sounds a bit uk-garageish, which is not a bad thing.

me like. cheers.

Message 3/11                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

bedwyr

nice one, i like this. sounds a bit basement jaxx to my ears. hehehe & a stooopid false ending!

Message 4/11                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

influx

dunno if Id call it breaks..more of a house-y feel to it...garage?

but..its cool. mix sounds tight. arrangement is good. neat sounds. you sending demos out?

Message 5/11                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

Ghost

cheers all..... I'm kinda surprised you guys dig it, but that's great... I'm still feeling my way around doing tunes at a slower tempo... this was sort of a test song... I'm already remixing it, actually....

I kinda put it up here to just to get some "am I on the right track?" feedback.. thanks for helpin' out! :D I noticed that I can fit more musical elements into a slower tempo song, and I'm likin' that....

I used some of k's triplet-feel MIDI files on the hats, but it doesn't come thru all that well at 24K... it does give it a nice skippy feel tho...

thanks for the vote of confidence, influx, but I'm going to do a couple more before I make a demo... I think I need to sort out my sounds a bit more... I'm still a little on the dark side - dnb influence, to be sure.....

Message 6/11                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

marianimal

Link?:  No link

I like how it's a little on the dark side.

Message 7/11                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

k

hmm... sorta garage.. yup.. that's garage. you should get an MC on that i reckon as a version & add a whopping great sub bassline that busts in for the hooks.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/11                 Date: 20-Feb-02  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

Ghost

thanks all... I think I'll twist it up a bit and see what comes out....

Message 9/11                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

david G

Link?:  No link

the kick sorta reminds me of "star guitar" by the chem brothers.

its cool. the weirder the better.....

Message 10/11                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: hey feel no pain

xoxos

and i was thinking it was hip hop.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum