0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: megahead can stop playing!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  01:48 AM     Edit: 04-Mar-02  |  01:21 PM   -   megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

with his sister :P

had to get this in before megahead takes over the world on saturday.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

Link?:  Link

que es?

sounds like some cheezy commercial for a car or a macintosh

Message 3/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

russcastella

dude nice vocal!

Message 4/36                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

MEGACRACKHEAD is more like it

Message 5/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  10:53 AM     Edit: 14-Feb-02  |  11:13 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

i make it 5 minutes and all you can say is it's cheesy ;)

i don't understand sensoniq. (no comma)

& thx russ.

Message 6/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

xoxos

just for the record i think sensoniq is doing better than most of you. keep transgressing, mr. melody :P

Message 7/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

Link?:  No link

its nicely done and she has a very sweet voice. One thing tho - why is she singing about a 'secret smell'?

Message 8/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

YES DJ MEGAHEAD LIKES CRACK OCASSIONALLY TO TAKE HIM TO THE TRANCE REALITY MR SENSONIQ YOU JUST KNOW I AM THE TRANCE MASTER YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH MY TALENTS

Message 9/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

those posts were too close together, it's you steve.

it's not smell it's smell-o-dee. she's got a secret smell-o-dee. i dunno what it means either.

Message 10/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

this is a tight tune bedwyr. I like how all the percussion (esp. the kick) sits tightly in the mix, sounds like you did some serious eqing/compressing etc.

As for MEGACRACKHEAD, no sir I couldn't possibly compare myself to any talent you derive from your crack habit. But I can say you talk a lot of 3rd-person smack for someone who hasn't posted any tunes yet.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum