0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Its been a WHILE but....

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  05:33 AM   -   Its been a WHILE but....

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I loaded a new track. "Loose_N_Messy"

me and the RS7000. "Live" sequence manipulation. TOTALLY sloppy

not horrible..it was fun. and wavelab MP3 encoder works pretty damn good!

dunno..I havent really done SHIT since august.

Aint it funny when the strings come in all loud? that was me TRYING to fade em in and out...but...the RS "JUMPS" to the level when you touch a knob. Dunno if you can change that, but I would like to have it like the virus where it only moves once you hit the level it 'was' at...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  06:02 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

influx

who the HELL voted for this already?

hahahah! fast

Message 3/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

that was me. i must have caught it right after you posted.

its nice. :-)

Message 4/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

Breakerbox

sounds badass..as usual.  

Message 5/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  10:02 PM     Edit: 02-Feb-02  |  10:03 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

panama

Dunno how you got your head around the RS!I played one today, and it's all ass backwards compared to the Akai... dunno - I couldn't really get the feel for the unit.

I dig the drums in this tune - but the melody/bassline needs some changing.

Message 6/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

influx

"but the melody/bassline needs some changing. "

yeah. gets a bit bland. It really is about 2 days work, just pissin around

"Dunno how you got your head around the RS!I played one today, and it's all ass backwards compared to the Akai.."

well..I DIDNT "get my head around" it yet. Thats why that track sounds so funny with sounds popping in when theyre not supposed to, etc. I havent gotten past punching tracks in in and out ala MMT8!

as for being backasswards to an akai? well..I didnt learn the MPC I had but Ive gotten farther with this than I would have with that one...so...

plus the potential is just that much greater on the RS

Message 7/33                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

sitar

Influx, I'm out of town. I'll listen when I'm back early in the week. :P

Message 8/33                 Date: 03-Feb-02  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

Maarten

Damn that's some good stuff! Drums are awsome... The bassline could indeed need some subtle change further on in the track though... missing some evolution there. Otherwise, I am impressed.

Message 9/33                 Date: 03-Feb-02  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

Maarten

BTW, what's with Redshift being the exact same track?

Message 10/33                 Date: 03-Feb-02  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

influx

its not exactly the same. did it differently on the redshift version, and the sounds are a bit different too. it didnt come out as good

the final version will be called "Redshift" (dunno why but the names that pop in my head are often astronomically slanted. odd)...

thanks for listenin, man! I will definitely do something to the bass. Probably wont even use the same soudn since its just the RS7000...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum