0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: more breaks...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  03:36 PM   -   more breaks...

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Uploaded new track.. called tubby (short version)...Check it out... assume that synth is louder...

I GOT FUCKING DSL>> i am so happy.... i got like 1.5 meg downstream.... Finally.. dont have to leave home ever again : ) I am going to be here...all the time....

To influx:
Thank you Mr.Dave
I dont think jason likes akuma... i want to put it out.. need to rework on it... may be if you move your sorry ass up here we can collabrate... (fuck cant spell this right)
oh drop me a message on AIM its MADTURKBEATZ
I have bunch of stuff that i want you to hear...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

Check out "ffdsg" while you are checking tubby... this is couple months old.. its mellow and cheesy.. built on a disco loop...

Message 3/12                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

Someone voted for my track... yey...

Message 4/12                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: more breaks...

influx

that was me. You guys..no one else listened to this shit?

If this punkass foreigner could learn to FINISH ideas he would be blowing clubs out in no time!

Message 5/12                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: more breaks...

horizens

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

tubby is dope, man. good flow and your
sounds are all cool. i would totally dance to
that if i heard it out.

Message 6/12                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

Thanks, i appreciate it...
Oh.. this is almost done!!!
this is closest i have been to finish a track.

Message 7/12                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

sitar

Yup. Kit and bass and pad and sounds all are sweet together. Excellent track. Nice distorted bass. About 3:07 it really gets going for me. Wish you went with it. But that's not what the track is meant to be.

Message 8/12                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  07:07 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

well i tried to put some more stuff, but couldnt get it to work, plus trying to make it a dj friendly track too... its already busy, maybe put a better breakdown before the second big part... may be some vocals?.. I have a friend who has a really sweet voice, she is taking vocal classes to, i was going to ask her...

Message 9/12                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

bedwyr

tubby good. all your shit is good. i think mebbe you got the best sound, production wise, on the site.   what bit rate do u encode to tho?

Message 10/12                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

It depends, but the basic way is this:
Have your track> open it on an good mp3 converter ( i use soundforge ) and save it at the highest bitrate/khz thats under 1500 kb. Its a try and fail and try procedure, when i save the file i make sure its under 1500kb (right click on the file, chose properties), its pretty simple, Always save it as mono which would be half the size of stereo mp3. When you save,you are going to have couple other choices, depending on the program, there is going to be a Kbps/Hz option, i most of the time try to save it at 44.1 khz even if the higher bitrate is going to be lower khz (22 most likely) (with hihger bitrate) ( at least thats what i do, it might sound better with lower khz and hihger bitrate, no so sure on this, but this is how i do it), and of course chose the quality over speed when encoding, it might take longer, but it would sound better at the same file size). I start with 64-56kbps/44.1khz mono and then downgrade from there till it fits under 1500Kb. Hope this helps, sorry that english is not my first language... oh and thanks for compliments.
Eddie

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum