0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: didn't know i have a track up here

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17                 Date: 31-Dec-01  @  03:36 PM   -   didn't know i have a track up here

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i was just tryin to figure out how to upload this track i did and lo and behold its already here... the record label came in and put it up :-)

search labels->breaks & beats and check 3cellrecords mine is the bandpass feeling remix

:-) vote for me (wow i felt dirty saying that... kinda like this is mp3.com or something)

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/17                 Date: 31-Dec-01  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

k

well done   crispy fried!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/17                 Date: 31-Dec-01  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

influx

hehe. Had no idea that was you! Been listenin to that one off and on for a bit. For some reason I thought that this Skywatchers shit was just another lurker wanting attention

good sound, man! serious. I would have liked to hear just a bit more changeup on the drums (Im just into that shit)

really good sound tho! and yeah..those vocals are cool, and what you did with em works well!

hey..have you heard the new tipper album or mix? I dont uch like the album but the mix has some dope tracks!

Message 4/17                 Date: 01-Jan-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

formant

i don't know tipper? educate me...

what track did you sign and to who(m)? i wanna hear :-)

yah it could have done with more changeups but i am still learning how to do that stuff after 5 years!

jamey

Message 5/17                 Date: 01-Jan-02  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

influx

dave tipper. fuel records. new mix is called sound off. its more electro kinda, but...all kinds of neat programming, and plenty o' gut shaking sub. Fuel has a competition car (a 66 challenger) that they take to parties...

more info on possibilities when something is for sure. dont want to jinx anything too much

Message 6/17                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

Oh men.. the fuel cars are badass

Message 7/17                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

Oh man.. the fuel cars are badass

Message 8/17                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

Thats so wierd.. this guy here in seattle was playing this track... didnt know it was yours... its fucking badass...

Message 9/17                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

knowa

yeah man, no argument from me here ;) WELL DONE. great vowely bass. Is that Reaktor? Sounds Virusy.
sounds like a good way to close a set.

Message 10/17                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: didn't know i have a track up here

Breakerbox

Ki told me to tell you that he sold a lot of that record in Platinum in Seattle, and it was't the original mix that sold it...

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum