0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: yet another tune from the sun side

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  10:12 AM   -   yet another tune from the sun side

panama

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

heh - well guys, I got a new one up, called: "Surrender me" - just in time for this competition thing!!! This tune is actually my latest working(s)... all my other tunes were written over the summer of 2001... anyway, blah, blah, blah...   This is just a rough copy of the sound I wanted - I will work it all out once I get a partner who can work with Pro Tools...

anyway, take a listen... I'm sure you'll find something good somewhere... enjoy! and thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/14                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

oh and I think I left a vocal in at around 3:40... didn't sound good this time

(rough copy it is)

Message 3/14                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

xoxos

i came online to look for that pillsbury doughboy "mm-hmm!" sample. i think i found the essence of it in your track  

dare to be cute

Message 4/14                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

Boxwell

Liked it although it's not really my cup of tea.

Would have liked to have seen you vary the snare rolls, maybe. There's a really good funk going all through it though.

My body is actually moving and grooving at this very moment.

It's a really pretty sight.

Message 5/14                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

Link?:  No link

hmmmm, I think I'm going to redo this track... The changes come way too slow - any thoughts?

Message 6/14                 Date: 04-Jan-02  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

xoxos

i got nothing against the kid, but every time i hear that resonant juno-with-a-cute-envelope sound, i think of 500 tracks by buggo, and they were all good, except for that one sound. i fucking hate resonant decay envelope leads. gorblimey.

Message 7/14                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  05:08 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

heh heh

Message 8/14                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

xoxos

panama, seek out 'big daddy of the rhythm' by dead or alive.

Message 9/14                 Date: 12-Jan-02  @  07:34 AM     Edit: 12-Jan-02  |  07:35 AM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

panama

new track up... called me landslid... A little guitar action (totally not my normal style) - check it out. thanks

Message 10/14                 Date: 12-Jan-02  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: yet another tune from the sun side

Maarten

Indeed not what I expected. Not really my cup 'o tea, but listening objectively it sounds pretty tight.
Did you get my files btw? They're also under the projects section here on DT.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum