0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  10:23 PM   -   2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

Lady J

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Take Me There (Original Mix)
http://www.telerama.com/~ladyj/tmtukg1.ram

Take Me There (Drive Time Mix)
http://www.telerama.com/~ladyj/tmtukg2.ram

comments? critique???

Take Me There ("Classified" Mix)
http://www.telerama.com/~ladyj/tmtukg3.ram

All 3 Mixes B2B
http://www.telerama.com/~ladyj/tmtmega.ram

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

marianimal

Link?:  No link

Your vox are really good. I prefer the second mix, and even so, I think it needs a lot more bass--the bass towards the end of the tune feels like a start rather than an end. That guitar bit comes across well, as does the pianoey part about 2/3 of the way through. The synth sounds seem too thin to me. Play around with any other synths you can get your hands on, esp those that are really tweakable, and see what richer sounds you can make. 10 different people would probably recommend 10 different synths they love; lately I've really liked the sound of the Electribe EA-1 and used ones can be had cheap. Keep on!

marianimal

Message 3/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

bedwyr

there's no file here on dt, sort it! sorry, i can never be bothered to d/l mp3z, give me streaming!

& there's not enough garage here

Message 4/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

milan

Link?:  Link

i cant listen to ra files since i refuse to install the real player. can you maybe encode mp3´s? i think you´d find more listening public that way. just a tip.

cheers, m.

Message 5/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

k

Link?:  No link

agreed, not as a plug for this site, but generaly mp3 is a good format for people. I think Lady J had some upload problems tho. Anyways, I definately will do the disk this week coming.

Message 6/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

Lady J

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ok boys

# 1 - i can't seem to upload. hey i couldn't even post until i began using netscape because for some reason the message board wont let mac users with internet explorer post - webmaster - sort it out ;)

#2 those ARE streaming links. i would never ask anyone download anything since i simply don't have the time or bandwidth to do so either

#3 format snobs... you ask for MP3s?? why? i do not know how to stream them and you won't download them nor can i let you download these ones or host them on this site for copyright reasons. '

if you can't be bother to listen to them that's fine by me. i may be able to upload some tracks here in the future, just not that one ;)

Message 7/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

influx

just to point out..something that wont put your copyrights at risk:

This site only accepts 28k at 22.5khz mono, which is not exactly the type of file someone is gonna steal and sell without you knowing 

Message 8/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

milan

erm, i cant stream your songs because realplayer fucks up my pc, and because my soundcard doesnt like .ra and .ram files.

so in reality, its my soundcard who is a format snob, not me  

Message 9/12                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

xoxos

ooh a pretty.

another vote here for no streamware. i guess we're a minority tho.

influx don't you realise i can reconstruct anything? i am the reanimator maan.

Message 10/12                 Date: 22-Oct-01  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: 2-step/UK Garage tune.take a listen

Ghost

that's fine stuff lady J.... I like the Classified Mix best.... ... the vox is a killer....

"spotted"!?!?!?! ha!
grrrrrr......

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum