0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30

Original Message 1/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

oh, and .. so they are saying still possibly no world cup?.. i heard that once then it's gone away and nerver mentioned on any foottie tv shows since. The thing i saw was saying they wouldnt be able to insure it & were thinking to cancel due to recent events

Message 3/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

moujik

Link?:  Link

Well K - Chelsea; their "stars" bottling it for the game in Israel & forcing them to send their under-12 team from what I hear ..... they might even be forced into playing a few English players.

Message 4/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

bedwyr

Link?: Link

ha ha lol!! under-12..

Message 5/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

hardy har... hey this Deportivo game is superb eh?... what a superb match!

Message 6/300                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

bedwyr

3-2 cmon diego!

Message 7/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

poor old Barthez... actualy the way I saw it, there is some weird lack of communication between Brown & him, I thought it was something more to do with Brown actualy than anyone mentioned.... anyways a total cock up whatever, but one of the best games of footie i've ever seen.

Message 8/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  10:23 AM     Edit: 18-Oct-01  |  10:23 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

keeper should always give the shout tho so its still Barthez` fault in my book. I quite like watching Man Utd play in Europe - if they win, then that good cos an English team won and if they lose, well thats great too cos I hate the cunts  

Still top of the league, the "mighty" Luton Town  

And whats all this wank about some media company trying to charge BBC and ITV 170 Million big ones for the world cup rights? Fucking tossers, its our bloody game and we might not even get to see the damn thing.

Message 9/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

bedwyr

apparently it's all sorted, bbc & itv have done a joint deal, no news on how much tho.

Message 10/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Did I mention I was a Feyenoord Fan before? Let's talk samplers, trance and analogue vs digital again shall we? Someone shoot me, twice, I can't bare the pain no more...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum