0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/45                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:24 AM   -   NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hi everyone, been a while since last time I was here... Just got done moving, No web access from home yet, haven't paid the tution to schol so no access to computer labs, I am in my friends house now... Working in couple tracks, want to hear what you guys think... I've uploaded 2 new tracks.

Smile VS Me is the track me and dj smile are working on...
So is the other(whatever) one but this one is mostly me..

They are not finished yet, like my all other tracks   But.. we are working on them...
So feedback?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/45                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

gonna fuckin finish anything? you have this tendency to get some DOPE sounds and beats going and then you fade out! whats your problem kid?

I mean shiiiit. you sound way more slammin than I could ever hope to sound, but you dont finish hardly any of em!

hehe...hows workin with Jason? Wish it was as easy as "come up here, dave" but it aint, sadly.

you guys look out. soon as I get set up again youre all fucked on the breaks tip. Did you get the sounds for darkness yet?

PLEASE lose that 909 snare. oh, ok. its just filler. hey this aint so bad! damn!!!! fuck you guys man. fuck off and eat shit and all that fucking crap.

sounds pretty tight too. mix is solid already. but are you GOING TO FUCKING FINISH IT??!?!?! Im gonna have to talk shit to Jason too...

fuck you guys, all havin fun up there

I think this one needs some influx input

Message 3/45                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

heh he
Come up here, Dave...  
That me vs jason is definetely going to get finished... Jason is going to write another part..

Havent got the darkness files yet, jason forgot it... fucker... But i will get them soon...

I am at jasons house right now... He is going to bed, i have to leave now...

Later.

Message 4/45                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

xoxos

Link?: Link

whatever   can see that big bass slide going places. gold star for sounds for sure.

Message 5/45                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

yeah totally. but its like..how could you only have gotten that far? I mean...I could milk another 3 minutes out of that in an hour!!!!

still using reason exclusively?

Message 6/45                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Most of the drum sounds are from dancetech drumsample packs... so thanks to Kilo...

Its all reason babeee :P ... I love that program... I just started using it with cubase... But I still want hardware... One day...
Milking the track is where i suck the most... plus Jason is a perfectionist son of a bitch  

OH... I just uploaded another track called "AKUMA"
you should definetely listen to it... Its the one i am putting most of my effort too... Give me couple ideas on "miliking it"  
Thats the one i have been working on last nite... If you are dorky enuff you would know why its called Akuma and the samples...

we are going to use the sampler after jason gets a scsi thingy...

so check out Akuma...

Message 7/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  06:23 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

breakerbox

noone likes me... feedback anyone?

oh.. it makes sense... i never comment on anyones tracks... but i dont have any acces to web... i keep cehecking stuff from friends houses...
Thanks for the props xoxo...
Oh and influx, are you going to come up here for a little while? jason said you might...
Later
Eddie

Message 8/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  06:49 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

bedwyr

Link?: Link

akuma - 64k, sorry, can't hear it

next 2 i like (especiallly whatever) 'cept for the roll on smile - ugh (shiver) try somefink else maybe?

fk, only that long, cmon, sort it!

Message 9/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

GT

Link?:  No link

tuff tuff track

Message 10/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

GT

Link?:  No link

Smile VS Breakerbox

Finnish this, send it off, cos it's off the friggin hook mate.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum