0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  06:52 PM   -   bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

milan

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Say, do you all get that "new hardware found" message when starting up your PC, and it recognises your sampler. is there any way to make the sampler stay in your device manager, without having to "install" it every time?

do you know what i mean?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

toast

Link?:  No link

Depends on your sampler. For some samplers people have written fake drivers that'll make your computer recognize it. I got some for my ESI. Check the user groups for your sampler.

Message 3/18                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

milan

wicked, mineŽs an ESI too  

iŽd be really greatfull if you could tell me where to find them, or maybe e-mail them mib@drumanbass.zzn.com ?

cheers mate!

Message 4/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

toast

done

Message 5/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

toast

done

Message 6/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

influx

you dont need drivers. just go through the "installation" 7 times or 8 or whatever it is, then itll be in device manager with a "!" but you wont have to deal with that crap anymore

so you do the "install"...all the way through..let it fail, then do it again, and again, and again..I think its 7 times..voila

Message 7/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

milan

got it, thanks Toast, big up for this one!

also, nice thing that after telling windows where to find drivers the first time, it installs others automaticaly. obvious  

cool, now i save 3 minutes everytime i start my pc with the sampler already running...

Message 8/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

k

Link?: Link

hey, post that driver up here in a zip and i'll dump it in the Samples/Files section library.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

milan

File?:  File

Emuinf.zip

here ya go k.

Message 10/18                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: bloody 'new h/w found' messages...

milan

cool, it worked  

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum