0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: more dirty techno

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  07:36 AM   -   more dirty techno

Jasper

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The tracks called Skuzzbag - enjoy!

the grunge is provided by predatohm distortion thingy and my new battery sampler provides the samples  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: more dirty techno

bedwyr

Link?: Link

yeah! c'mon, jeff! u got this hi-fi anywhere?

Message 3/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: more dirty techno

Jasper

Not yet. I don't know if I can stream from my web space so it'd just be download only. I'll stick up a link when I've got my act together.

Thanks for listening!  

Message 4/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: more dirty techno

xoxos

Link?:  Link

there go my ears.. this time it's the field of a million crickets..

Message 5/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

milan

Link?:  Link

say, wasnt your first tune called Skuzzbag also? so is this like a remix or something? anyway, its still good, but different...

Message 6/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

Jasper

The first track was called 'ya filthy animal' by Skuzzbag. This one is called 'Skuzzbag' by Skuzzbag. Well I was stoned and desparately trying to think of a name so I could upload it.

xoxos - some of those frequencies a bit piercing? I know it's a lofi mp3 but if you think something is done badly let me know. My mixing seems all over the shop at the moment. the first two tracks are too bass heavy.

Message 7/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

bedwyr

ah, don't think there's anything too piercing on this, thought it could do with more piercing, like that noise that comes in at 57' & especially after the 1st break, u know that sound that bores into ur head, in a 'i'm going loopy' style?

Message 8/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

k

it's interesting cos for the last weeks i've been listening to almost exclusively lo-fi mp3 tracks and have become acclimatised to the eq curve of the lo-fi... it seems normal now.

Message 9/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

bedwyr

k, u need to get out more 

Message 10/13                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: more dirty techno

Maarten

I'd imagine myself dancing to this, would not be a pretty sight though.
Like your portret btw. ;)

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum