0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  07:07 PM   -   Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

LunarSeaWeapon

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well here it is my lastest track ive been working on over the last couple of days.It features the lovely tones of a MicroModular(the main acid line).Hope you all like it!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/24                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

LunarSeaWeapon

Oh its called "Microcos'Em"

damn my memory!!!

Message 3/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

milan

Link?:  Link

well, i listened to both tracks, and not to get involved into arguments you and some others seem to be having, i do find then monotonous. Monkey´s claw, for example, was doing ok between the first breakdown (3.00 mark?) and 6.30, when it too repetitive again. I think you should either put more ideas into the tunes, or shorthen them, which would give them a more dynamic feel in ideas-per-minute stakes. good luck, m.

Message 4/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

LunarSeaWeapon

well you see im tryin to not put so many ideas in at the mo cos im aiming for the chugging relentless techno sound and if you listen to alot of that type of techno not a fucking lot happens!the tunes i make are totally just for the dancefloor i have a lot of DJ mates and they really know what works on the floor.I had to lengthen my tunes.their perfect dj tools you know beat beats beats.(i also have had alot of requests for dubplates so they can be played out).

Message 5/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

bill

much more happens than what you put into them mate

Message 6/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

Sensoniq

Link?: Link

Sorry man I don't think I like this track either...I haven't heard it but you just put out bad vibes dude

Message 7/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

influx

sensoniq..come on, man. drop it.

Message 8/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

LunarSeaWeapon

sesonic just chill out i didnt like one of your tracks but so what!dont get so hung up dude!

Message 9/24                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

milan

you guys are hilarious  

Message 10/24                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: Lunarseaweapon lastest track online

influx

hey LSW...did you notice that you typed "lastest" track online? does that mean thats all we'll hear from you?

(just wanted to give sensoniq something to roust you about )

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum