0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hard bangin pilling tekno

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message 1/57                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:33 PM   -   hard bangin pilling tekno

pat_magrath

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

go to music then type in 'breed em'.....hope u enjoy another classic by pat magrath

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/57                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

k

Link?: Link

heh heh - climbing the chart! - brilliant track...  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/57                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

Link?:  Link

damn kilo you listen to everything dont you

another classic by pat magrath. man..is EVERYONE a fucking ad exec?

Message 4/57                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

xoxos

yeah.. great sounds.. works on what i guess is 'techno' level. really like the lead and the rising 16th ticky thing.

don't really know what i'm talking about since i don't do the techno clubbing thing (or whatever the appropriate genre(s) would be) but something in the bass region isn't really there for me..

in that it reminds me more of the low end on my own 'techno' dabblings, as opposed to recordings i hear. but as to exactly what?? are you using a really short attack on the compressor? i'd like to get some opinions on this perception.

Message 5/57                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

k

ah shaddap Influx  !... you're just pissed cos your track was booted off the top of the chart  

See Influx?.. it's tough being the 'STEPS' of Dancetech  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/57                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

Link?:  Link

what is that, anyway..that steps thing? a show you have out there?

I got booted? Im gonna go hang myself now 

Message 7/57                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Jasper

Good track, you've got the bits nicely spaced. A notch pass filter would sound nice sweeping the main line in a couple of places to link it up. This would mix well I imagine.

Message 8/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

really nice track dude!!!we should do some work together over the internet!really like your stuff its along the same type of stuff that me and the rest of my techno producing mates are doing over here!

Message 9/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

influx why do you have a chip on your shoulder the size of an air craft carrier...is it because your tunes are just that little bit shitty?

Message 10/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

k

Influx... STEPS?.. you really dont know STEPS ?... doh!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum