0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  06:19 AM   -   Northwest synthpop...my latest.

Tigh

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Comments appriciated. The demo this CD is on got me a deal to be on a compilation with Plastiq Musiq.

This'll be my first post here, so I don't know what else to say.   Anyway, check out the link above and critique at will.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

influx

Link?:  Link

any chance of getting you to upload here?

Message 3/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

milan

a-ha! influx takes the soft approach  

he´s right though. do upload it here.

Message 4/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

milan

i listened to the song, the most bizare track i´ve heard lately. i´m not into the druggy vocal, but i guess it works for someone...

Message 5/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

xoxos

my track 'starry night' was offered a spot on plastiq musiq #2 but i had to tell ronnie the truth about my.. um.. faith.. he's something isn't he.

i don't know what i can tell you at all about your track. it's perfect i guess.

homeless rabbits along the side of the road by the new shopping center. humans are something aren't they.

Message 6/16                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

d

Link?:  No link

homeless rabbis? you sure the weren't hassidic ecstacy smugglers.

wait, you said rabbits. that's different. sorry. nevermind.

Message 7/16                 Date: 04-Sep-01  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

xoxos

there'll be a bloody few homeless rabbis if i ever get my zord working again (damn powerlines.)

Message 8/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

yelgren

Link?:  No link

Roight. It's on the site now.
Altair Prime-Age and Understanding.
Talk about it or not.  

Message 9/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  05:49 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

d

actually doing some production on it would help the song come through unless of course you were going for that lofi demo sound.

check out the link... what would jesus crush

"God so loved the world he gave us... monster trucks!"

Message 10/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

milan

wahahahahahaha! that link is hilarious! "what riff would jesus play"

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum