0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/36                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  10:45 PM   -   skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag (Jasper)

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just uploaded my first track, loses a bit in the translation to mono. but you get the idea.

Let the slagging begin.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/36                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag

I've uploaded a 40kbps version as well, cos quite frankly the 24kbps file sounds shit.

Message 3/36                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

Link?:  Link

how come no highs? I mean..no lead sounds or anything?

sounds kinda neat, but fuckall if I know how its supposed to sound. SHORT! I expected it to be longer

I bet it pounds on a big system, but..it just seems a little bland to me? like...unfinished?

but shiiit. my tracks probably seem the same way 

Message 4/36                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag

Yeah, I agree. I wasn't really aiming for anything more than a dj-tool when I started it, so it hasn't really got a high. The bits after the breaks kick in with a different feel - but it's only really noticable on full frequency recordings. I haven't put any automation in yet so that might help.

I'll keep working on it, the arrangement only took 2 hrs, I'll be fiddling with it for weeks now. Thanks  

Message 5/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

steve

Link?: Link

I think thats about the 1st time I`ve ever heard anything on the net labelled "techno" that sounds like ...well, techno. Top stuff that man, you`ve obviously paid your dues on the dancefloor depleting your stocks of seratonin ;)

refreshing to hear for sure.

Message 6/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

xoxos

everything what steve said. nice saiding, steve. plus it's like techno you can listen to quietly because there's new beat manifestation occuring a lot.

that 40kbps hits you like a ton of bricks when you've got the level all set and it's been loading for a few minutes..

Message 7/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

hehe rtek. funny the way "definitions" get flung about eh?

see..Ive never been a "raver" but I really can see where this would be a head trip. just dont like the ultra repetitive stuff. I know theres a reason for that...

but I would like to hear this on a big system. like I said I bet it pounds!

oh..and jasper..DONT DO WHAT YOU SAID YOURE GONNA DO. tweakin will come back and bite you finish it. today, tomorrow, whatever. get it sounded good and MOVE ON. I and many others can tell you this from experience!

Message 8/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

k

BRILLIANT! - is it signed skuzzy ? - eh???? - fuck!... JASPER !!!!!! - that's you!!!?.. you sly sly sly old dog!!.. fucking hell, so have you been keeping quiet or something? that is just SUCH an infectious groove, club hit mate! - I'd sign it in an instant.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  02:56 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

k

oh christ... Jock is probably fatboy slim or something it'll turn out  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

well we know what kilo likes. Im such an asshole I cant even get anything but a "your cd is coaster material, mate" 

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum