0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: First track up!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 11-Apr-01  @  11:32 PM   -   First track up!

Silver

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well it aint quite finished yet but its got some good bits i think. kinda trancy house, or housy trance whatever you prefer.

any comments much apreciated from you holy people.

cheers

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: First track up!

funky_ol_shit

Link?:  Link

you must mean them, I liked it though 

Message 3/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: First track up!

sitar

Link?:  Link

I tried to listen. Got a general error from my Real Player. I think my Real Player is not quite on the ball.

Message 4/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: First track up!

Maarten

Link?: Link

Like it, nice tune. Unable to comment on the mix really, small PC speakers poor listening.

Message 5/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: First track up!

alphazone

dang - I got that "Bad Request" error like I sometimes do -I'll try again later...
I like that cool low res gif animation on your artist page though - reminds me of playing Combat on Atari or something  

AlphaZone

Message 6/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: First track up!

Silver

hey thanks maarten and funky ol shit for listening, the intro is a bit long i know but its still in the works. hey sitar and alphanone i like the old 'trouble with realplayer' type excuses, reminds me of my school days. actualy my musicmatch isnt streaming either.

Message 7/11                 Date: 12-Apr-01  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: First track up!

Silver

and i meant you, oh holy shit ;-)

Message 8/11                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: First track up!

PointBeing

perhaps a sample of a choir would do well in the big inning?

y no notes lasting longer than an eighth? dont be afraid...

nice feel, i like the mood of the piece. i still feel like a big fat trance lead should come in any moment and tear it up and take it to the next level, ya know?

i like your style though.. definately some of the best 4 on the floor music i have heard in a while from these parts.

Message 9/11                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: First track up!

Silver

thanks for listening Pointbeing, your absolutely right about the choir in the beggining, in fact sometimes i almost hear it even though its not there yet. ill finish the track soon and post it up.

Message 10/11                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: First track up!

Silver

aaron, listened to your track too and its quite nice housey stuff. i was also very impressed with your mp3 quality and then realized that mine is recorded in stereo. i used musicmatch jukebox but now i see it doesnt record mono 24kbs, what are you using?

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum