0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: I find this thread too funny

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 09-Oct-00  @  04:46 AM   -   I find this thread too funny

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Theory in dance music?i thought it was about experimentation and expansion not recycling some 14th century rules.I poop on your rules;)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 09-Oct-00  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

casparproject

Link?: Link

You have to learn the rules before you can break
them H. Music is one of the most structurally
complex things that humans can create. Having a
bit of awareness of how musical structures work
can only help you in the longrun, even if you are
writing totally unstructured stuff (though I have yet
to hear any truly atonal techno).

Peaceout,

Peter

Message 3/11                 Date: 09-Oct-00  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

damballah

Link?:  Link

ease up on the go-fast, dude. it ain't good for the psyche or the ticker.

Message 4/11                 Date: 09-Oct-00  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

99devils

Umm, Peter, I'm beginning to think it's not worth it  

-Craig

Message 5/11                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

Pongoid

Those who do not know history are forever doomed to repeat it.

Ape

Message 6/11                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

casparproject

Link?: Link

APE!! Jeez I missed you. How's stuff?

Peaceout,

Peter

Message 7/11                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

H

It aint like that 99.I've stopped smoking weeds and I can't sleep for shit.The ski trips are short ones.Welcome back PONGO It seems I'm making an ass of myself again.Iknow drum theory so i guess your sort of right,sort of;)

H

Message 8/11                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

nobody

with or without, no need to jump on anyone for their choice. drum theory? i was not aware of such. cool. always wanted a set of congas to piss everyone off with.

Message 9/11                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

H

Hank is a sorry for his evil ways.Sometimes the way of the ninja is tough I thinl it's this hemp costume I wear.(fake japenese voice)Congas do piss people off.But I love what grooverider does with them.The best cheap ones believe it or not are the Sheila E line.I will now play a pretty song.btw there is even drum notation which I can sort of read!

Message 10/11                 Date: 14-Oct-00  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: I find this thread too funny

Pongoid

Happy to be back, not sure for how long, gotta do like forty tracks as soon as friend's studio is up and running. /Way of ninja is never talked about, onry forrowed!!!!/ (bad monkey!bad!!)

Ape

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum