0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 11-Jan-00  @  12:28 PM   -   Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

SB

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What's with all the utter shite dance music just now?

I mean, there's always been shite in the charts but even 2unlimited were never as bad as the Venga boys & co. Is this music for toddlers? Who buys it?

It's not even new shite, it's badly recycled shite!

So fuck off William Orbit, fuck off Zoe Ball and someone answer that fucking phone and put us all out of our miseries!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 11-Jan-00  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

sb

...and to top it all, this is in the wrong fucking forum - sorry!

I'll get me coat!

Message 3/23                 Date: 01-Feb-00  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

jcunni6047

Thats the Chemical Brothers song??? I liked it I thought it was PHAT!!!!

hehehe

Message 4/23                 Date: 05-Feb-00  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

R-Tek

Dancepop has ALWAYS been wank with a few exceptions, I think you`re just getting old SB......

and 2Unlimited weren`t as bad as the vengapoofs? U need help.

Message 5/23                 Date: 07-Feb-00  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

SB

"and 2Unlimited weren`t as bad as the vengapoofs? U need help. "

Cheers R-Tek, now you've made me sound like a complete tit - I normaly manage that on my own!

Both should be shot, I used 2-unlimited to exagerate just how bad Venga boys...blah, blah...who fucking cares, I'll shut-up.

I do need help though...

Message 6/23                 Date: 17-Feb-00  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

nenaflower

Yeahh its all wack, i saw this aqua video today.. oh god now i have effiel 51 or whatever the fuck there name is in my head.. ahhhh!!! simple music for simple people. peole just dont know yet. allthese wack "artists" are just jumpin on the bandwagon, like all theses boy bands.
right now music is about anything but music it is marketing = money.
The back street boys are a bunch of hookers
People are unaware, but i have hope.
This all so knew to every one still, our music. maybe i'm just talkin shit, very high.. think i need more

Message 7/23                 Date: 17-Feb-00  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

nenaflower

Yeahh its all wack, i saw this aqua video today.. oh god now i have effiel 51 or whatever the fuck there name is in my head.. ahhhh!!! simple music for simple people. peole just dont know yet. allthese wack "artists" are just jumpin on the bandwagon, like all theses boy bands.
right now music is about anything but music it is marketing = money.
The back street boys are a bunch of hookers
People are unaware, but i have hope.
This all so knew to every one still, our music. maybe i'm just talkin shit, very high.. think i need more

Message 8/23                 Date: 17-Feb-00  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

ninaflower

The Record companies are the pimps and the performers are there ho's HAHAHAHA

Message 9/23                 Date: 19-Feb-00  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

Eddie

I guess you can produce a hit song with MC303 preset patterns... it is gonna happen... soon... and thats the day i will do a vile of fuckin acid... so i dont have to hear this stupid shit.. i would be dead or retarted... i bet i still could do better than eiffell 69 :P
when i get retarded...

Message 10/23                 Date: 21-Feb-00  @  05:55 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

Yeah, fuck the superstars, but whinging isn't enugh. Fught back. Get your shit out there, and fight back with that. Yeah, there's loads o'shite, so just make sure that you're not being part of the problem when you throw down. Good Luck.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum