0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Old Faces...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:54 PM   -   Old Faces...

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Unbelievable, after how f**king long, I get not only an email but a phonecall from Lianne of all people!!!! Talk about blasting from the past.. naturally talk turned to music (she's doing bits and bobs here'n'there) and I just got thinking about all those DTers missing in action (or mebbe they've just changed their names)...

Mike C?
Rhea?
Caspar Project?
JMS (The dude who organised that DT CD??)
LiquidPhire?
Espoo2?
Ville?
R-Tek?
Aaron/PointBeing?
Luci077?
Rockstar?

I'm sure the list goes on but hey, ya gotta start somewhere..  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Old Faeces...

BJT

Link?:  No link

Yeah what happened to Aaron? He once posted this awesome essay on how to make music, I miss him.

Message 3/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

steve

I think aaron stopped making music altogether  

I'm still here, I've just changed to an even stupider name, that's all.

Message 4/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Maarten

But that doesnt tell him what your name was r-tek...

Message 5/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Roller8, elipsis, zwolf the elf (which is still somewhat of a good joke in german), driftkicker, that phil from novation, mindspawn, 99devils, rogue, purple haze, that mexiacan chick with all her sailor friends, errate, H from steps, horizens, damballah, sitar...etc.etc.etc...so many names...

Message 6/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

psylichon

lol... phil from novation. Who the fuck misses him? We have Os 4.1 now  

psy

"I want TRIPLE FILTERS!"

Message 7/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Actually novation still has desent service...some bloke at their helpdesk sent me 3 keys for my bassstation totally free of charge...no questions asked etc. I never even bought the damn thing from them in the first place, cos it was a second hand unit.

Hey, anyone seen 90s child? Cos I feel like some good old child abuse. I wanna get Belgian on his ass.

Message 8/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Maarten

mindspawn, 99devils & driftkicker still visit regularly- pay attention Bas ;). You left out Rhea..

Message 9/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

k

Phil's moved to NZ and has a nice little ranch and studio there

Message 10/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Nope Dstate already mentioned Rhea..did't want to sound too redundant. Damm, phil's in NZ? What's there?

Message 11/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Jock Munro

Hay i am still using my amiga 500, what a gem it is too, still going strong and the add on's you can get are great.

ps...do i win a fiver or get to crap in hoof's garden..?

Message 12/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

influx

"Mike C? Rhea? Caspar Project? JMS (The dude who organised that DT CD??) LiquidPhire? Espoo2? Ville? R-Tek? Aaron/PointBeing? Luci077? Rockstar? "

Espoo2 pops up. R-tek is steve. Dunno bout Ellipsis/aaron/pointbeing/the ever-changing name-changer but I woudlnt mind knowin. cool kid he was.

Luci077 is ever-present, just quiet I believe. ROckstar popped up a while ago...

now if ONLY I would disappear!

Message 13/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

"Hay i am still using my amiga 500, what a gem it is too, still going strong and the add on's you can get are great.

ps...do i win a fiver or get to crap in hoof's garden..? "

I just bought an 8 bit msx system and a mint atari 2600....still the Amiga is a great computer.

Message 14/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

queasy00

Link?:  Link

yeah..CasperProject... i got my first piece of gear of that bloke... my rm1x  

He used to work here at hart house (at the university), but I haven't seen him for a long time.

Never got to really know him too... sigh.

-j

Message 15/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Jock Munro

argh ! bastard

Message 16/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

d

anybody remember that hajee guy? where'd he go?  

Message 17/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

k

bastian was his name, right?

Message 18/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

§ï†ÅR

I'm still here. Sparcely for the time being but here.

Message 19/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  05:06 PM     Edit: 02-May-03  |  05:07 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Hajee? He's a turd! ;) Actually he's not: he's the best looking DT-er of all...he's the coolest too...wouldn't we all wanna be like him?

Hey Sitar, nice to see you pop up again...i must confess my DT addiction used to be worse...I think there once was a time when vitually no thread was NOT read by me...

Message 20/25                 Date: 02-May-03  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Jock Munro

Its all I ever did at work back in the late 90's was read DT. Now I just take a copy of Razzle into the company chod bins and take picard to warp speed.

Message 21/25                 Date: 05-May-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Me too...at 'work' DT-ing. slagging...drinking coffee and such...untill I found out Maarten was working at pretty much the same company...heheh...

Message 22/25                 Date: 06-May-03  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

moonunit

"...and take picard to warp speed."

LOL!

Message 23/25                 Date: 06-May-03  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

dARKSTATe

"VOTE Jock! king of the Sherman, Obsessed with burping the Worm"

Message 24/25                 Date: 28-Sep-03  @  09:59 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

espoo2

I'm still around... Lurk every now and then.
That whole life thing. Still making lots of music though.  

Message 25/25                 Date: 28-Sep-03  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Jock

good on you on the music thing mate. got any spare midi files you can chuck my way. Got wankers block, erm sorry writers.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum