0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Wavestation A/D, Roland R8M

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 24-Feb-05  @  01:08 AM   -   Wavestation A/D, Roland R8M

chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

id like to swap some stuff....for cash  

im in the philippines but thats really not a problem, DHL gives good service. all prices include shipping to the U.S.

korg wavestation a/d: $280
just bought this last year but realized i dont have the patience to deal with the patch management system. good to very good condition. NOTE: backilight is totally out (a common fault with these units because of age), but you can get a replacement for about $30. everything else works perfectly.

roland r8m with 8 cards incl 909, 808, ethnic, jazz, jazz brush, contemporary percussion, mallet, sfx: $200

having some trouble selling these cause of the distance and lack of references so if your a DT regular i would be willing to ship them to you first, just send me half upfront and the rest when you get the stuff. i can combine shipping also.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 24-Feb-05  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Wavestation A/D, Roland R8M

k

Link?:  Link

the R8M is really rare with all the cards, and a superb drum module because unlike pretty much all other drum modules you can stack as many sounds as you want on the same midi note to create unique drums. Add to that the massive tuning ranges which can turn crash symbals into huge gongs and it's a great machine.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: Wavestation A/D, Roland R8M

chroma

Link?:  No link

so...you wanna buy it then k? you definitely qualify as a "DT regular"  

yeah i know i bought it largely on your recommendations, just dont have much use for it now

Message 4/4                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Wavestation A/D, Roland R8M

k

Link?:  Link

if i had the spare... but i'm building a new guitar rig at the moment and it's not cheap

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum