0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Joke of the Day

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 27-Jul-16  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Why did the mushrooms on the musician's plate keep sliding into each other? Because they were portamento mushrooms.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 27-Jul-16  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

And here's the bonus joke of the day...

A guy walks into a bar and the bartender asks him,

"Going to a costume party?" 

The guy answers,

"Yeah. We're supposed to come dressed up as our sex life."

Bartender asks,

"Then why are you going as Abe Lincoln?"

Guy answers, 

"Because my last four scores were seven years ago." 

Message 3/11                 Date: 01-Aug-16  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

k

Hey Sitar man, how's it going?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11                 Date: 01-Aug-16  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

Hi k. Things are good. Good to be writing music again and good to see DT again. How are things with you? 

Message 5/11                 Date: 02-Aug-16  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

k wrote:

/ Hey Sitar man, hows it going?

And I reposted a new track yesterday. It's called "Enough". Apropo title since you've probably heard enough of my tracks. I mastered it using headphones so it might sound like shite unless you happen to have a set of my magic headphones. Wrote some film music for the intro of a film. The film hasn't been made yet and if it ever is made nobody knows I've written the intro for it. Nevertheless, there it is. I'm working on a few tracks, one is a trance piece I'm liking so far. 

Message 6/11                 Date: 06-Aug-16  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

k wrote:

/ Hey Sitar man, hows it going?

My dream is to open two affordable health clinics for women, one of them at one end of a block and the other at the other end of the same block and call them Panned Parenthood. 

Message 7/11                 Date: 08-Aug-16  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

How many cardinal sins are there in writing dance music? It seems like there's an endless number of them. Or am I just making them up as I go along? It's like Murphy' Law...If something can go wrong, it will. 

Message 8/11                 Date: 22-Sep-16  @  12:25 PM     Edit: 22-Sep-16  |  12:26 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

k

hehe

so this bloke goes into a chemists... Indicating a very small size by holding his thumb & index finger apart, he asks the chemist "have you got any condoms about this big?"

The chemist replies "That'd only fit a mouse!"

"I know" says the man, "...the house is overun with the fuckers!" 

drrrrr-tish!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/11                 Date: 23-Sep-16  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

sitar

Noooooo!  

k wrote:

hehe

so this bloke goes into a chemists... Indicating a very small size by holding his thumb & index finger apart, he asks the chemist have you got any condoms about this big?

The chemist replies Thatd only fit a mouse!

I know says the man, ...the house is overun with the fuckers! 

drrrrr-tish! / 

Message 10/11                 Date: 27-Apr-17  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

damballah

"How much is this box of Trojans?"

"$7.50 plus tax."

"Tacks! I thought they stayed on by themselves!"

(hi k, hi sitar)

Message 11/11                 Date: 21-May-17  @  05:10 PM     Edit: 21-May-17  |  05:10 PM   -   RE: Joke of the Day

k

My current fav joke

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum