0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: MP's empty condemnations

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 08-Aug-11  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: MP's empty condemnations

oxygene65

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm getting sick of MPs condemning everything in statements, and more so of the media for reporting it.  For example, the rioting in London over the past two nights. A breaking news headline appeared "Deputy PM Nick Clegg condemns violence"...

well of course he is, he's not going to praise it is he, well done lads, great rioting, keep up the good work.

The same when Hague condemns the Syrian oppression or whatever.

Do they think that their words will make any difference ? Are they deluded enough to think that the odd "you naughty boy" statement will influence or change anything ? Same with the media, why report it as if its something important. I'm sure the rioters will stop now that big Nick has condemned it. I bet they are now full of shame since his words of authority and will never do anything naughty again.

Gets on my tits.

Thank you.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 08-Aug-11  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: MP's empty condemnations

k

abso-bloody-lutely, but MP's are frankly a bunch of amateurs when it comes to the high-quality 'condemning' of the UN!!!!

these stupid corrupt liggers meet up by spending multi-millions all flying with security teams to some meeting place, where they then spend more cash discussing a million people being brutalised in Darfur or wherever... and the result? a poxy statement to the press...

"We strongly condemn the situation in Darfur!"

a more utterly useless bunch of posturing c*nts one could not find. It always seems to escape them that the endless millions they just spent on their UN meeting to discuss say Ethiopia's famine would be the exact amount of money required to stop those people starving in the first place.

oh well. what can u do.

Mind you our MP's arent completely useless... in the uk, apart from "condemning" things, our MP's are also very adept at "calling for" things i find.

lol

"such and such an MP today called for (insert whatever here)..."

I just put this search into google:

"MP today called for"

lol.. results?

Shrewsbury's MP today called for a permanent memorial to be commissioned

Stewart Jackson MP today called for more local people to register as organ donors

A LABOUR MP today called for a complete ban on the discarding of fish in the North Sea

Frank Field MP today called for a debate on the UK's strategy in Afghanistan

An MP today called for a parliamentary inquiry into claims that British agents were involved in the interrogation

A Coalition MP today called for "more transparency and openness" over errors

A Labour MP today called for a public inquiry into suspicious deaths in the British Army

hehe, useless tossers the lot of them.

as for nort landan, well.... Hopefully this will spread to widescale social unrest across the UK... not Brixton this time tho cos they yuppified that "ends" too much in the last 10 years.. they might riot if they ran out of cafe latte i spose but otherwise...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 08-Aug-11  @  02:48 PM     Edit: 08-Aug-11  |  02:51 PM   -   RE: MP's empty condemnations

k

OH btw>

Met Police: We Will Stop Any Further Trouble

Sky News - ‎18 minutes ago‎

Metropolitan Police commanders have warned their officers will be out across London in even greater numbers in the coming days to deal robustly with any criminality.

i can see it ending in tears. The plods shouldnt make the mistake of gettin over confidant cos they gave a kicking to a bunch of students recently

actualy my mate was there, he got baton charged as well, and he was just a photographer. Got some wicked shots tho.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondino/sets/72157625443322231/with/5248457651/

oh shit! i just read they did riot in Briton last night! i'm amazed. and this suddden talk of blackberrys etc being used to co-ordinate. thats been happenin for years in football hasnt it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5                 Date: 08-Aug-11  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: MP's empty condemnations

oxygene65

well I've just did a bit of copycat looting down Charing Cross Rd and walked out of Turnkey with a new Minimoog Voyager.

After all, if youre gonna loot, then do it somewhere half decent, not bloody Carpet Right. Sheesh.

As for the UN, they do a fantastic job K and are worth every penny....

*tumbleweed rolls past*

ha ah ah ah ahahahahaha.....  bless em.

Message 5/5                 Date: 09-Aug-11  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: MP's empty condemnations

k

remember the poll tax riots? trafalger sq? they did ransack turnkey (or soho soundhouse) i remember. Pictures of people walking off with keyboards and samplers etc.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum