0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Aug-09  @  10:37 AM     Edit: 19-Aug-09  |  10:38 AM   -   ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

paul

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

The classic sound of the Neve 1073 and the 1084 Mic preamps has been cloned by TNC Audio and takes the form of a 1U rack. The TNC Audio ACMP-73 and ACMP-84 come complete with integrated power supply, balanced line and Mic XLR inputs with phantom power and a balanced XLR output. We’re happy to announce that we have recently taken delivery of a modest quantity of these units and are offering them for sale here. While we are selling them as used and even offering a 3 months warranty against faults, they are actually as new, as all we have done is to open the packaging to test that they are working correctly.

What’s in the box?

ACMP-73 or ACMP-84 complete with integrated switchable transformer (110-230v).
User manual
Power cable (us plug)

395 euro inc vat, plus shipping.

we have 4 of each for sale, drop us a private message if you are interested.

For more information about these units here’s a few links,

http://web.mac.com/chancepataki/iWeb/Site/MIC%20PREAMPS.html
http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274832
http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/mv/msg/26173/0/16/0/

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 20-Aug-09  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

k

are they fixed or knackered ones? cos most people received dud units didnt they originaly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 20-Aug-09  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

paul

k wrote:

are they fixed or knackered ones? cos most people received dud units didnt they originaly

Problems were mainly with the ACMP-81. These are tested and working units.

Message 4/5                 Date: 20-Aug-09  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

k

er... no the problem was almost all units as i read it, and boy did it take some reading... i had to take a whole day off, lol

anyways i have old studiomaster. that'll do me for a retro sound

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 20-Aug-09  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: ACMP73 & ACMP84 (Neve clone) preamps for sale

paul

k wrote:

er... no the problem was almost all units as i read it, and boy did it take some reading... i had to take a whole day off, lol

anyways i have old studiomaster. thatll do me for a retro sound

Well, you read, but we have actually tried out all of our units to make sure they didn't have any of problems.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum