0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hey guys

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 24-Nov-08  @  07:10 PM     Edit: 27-Nov-08  |  11:00 PM   -   Hey guys

droplifter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just thought I'd put a heads-up in and introduce some of my tunes, newest piece being Frob so feel free to let me know what you think. I really don't have much idea about all the theory and technical side of music production; 80% of my percussion sections are sliced loops re-jigged and I use stock items from fruity loops at the moment.

Anyways thanks for listening if you do and I'll be checking out people's stuff.

EDIT: Frob's my latest piece so if anyone loads anything, have a listen to that cos it may be more relevant than my older stuff. Thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 25-Nov-08  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Hey guys

k

Link?: Link

Desert Stars, yeah man i like that! not sure about the keychanges - imo it could be alot more interesting if the various patterns and bassline werent all moving up and down in the same key and pitch together, like if they harmonised more perhaps it'd be cool? otherwise i like it

i'll check some more tomorrow hi btw

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 25-Nov-08  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Hey guys

droplifter

Link?:  No link

Cheers for the listen, yeah I'm not too hot at harmony and things, I found myself spending way too much time tweaking and writing and scrapping things that I thought I'd get a few things down and then go from there, but I'll probably re-work this one anyways. Cheers dude I'll check your page out now if you got stuff on it

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum