0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Yamaha_REV 100

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 15-Dec-07  @  07:29 PM   -   Yamaha_REV 100      [Link: Yamaha - REV 100]

decentndashing_leo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello sir i want to ask that how and where can i download the 99 Editable Presets of rev 100 if you can tell me i shall b very glad to u ,and my second question is that how can i install these downloaded 99 editable programs in to my yamaha rev 100.please reply urgently as soon as u get my message.THANK U

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 16-Dec-07  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: Yamaha_REV 100

k

Link?:  Link

do a factory reset:

PRESS STORE BUTTON WHILE POWERING ON. THEN PRESS V AND STORE.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 21-Mar-11  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: Yamaha_REV 100

Komposition.x

Link?: Link

You'll have pre installed Patches/Programs. These others you need to load via SYST EX or MIDI.

(EZ.......... HUH!...... 2/2 - Fucking Turd brain - God......... You total Dogging Cock Muncher! 

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum