0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: RAMSA_DA7

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 21-Sep-07  @  07:28 PM   -   RAMSA_DA7      [Link: RAMSA - DA7]

itzgsus187

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i have a question i have pro tools digi 001 and i want to know the best way to connect it analog card? i also have 3 tdif cards is there a way to connect the audio in and outs from the digi to the tdif card .....i was thinking of getting a light pipe card to run teh additinal outs from the digi into tha da7...just need help connecting the 8 analog in's and outs

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 22-Sep-07  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: RAMSA_DA7

k

Link?:  Link

sorry, so you actualy have got the ramsa mixer - well why bother with the digi 001 then? wouldnt it be better to just connect the pc to the ramsa and thats that?

i cant quickly find any detailed spec for the ramsa expansion i/o cards but if you have 3 of them and if the cards have ADAT and TDIF i/o on them then i think you'd be best to connect the pc to the ramsa with adat cards and sell the digi 001

wouldnt that be an easier and better integrated solution?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 21-Mar-11  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: RAMSA_DA7

Komposition.x

Link?: Link

ADAT and TDIF i/o on them then i think you'd be best to connect the pc to the ramsa with adat cards and sell the digi 001

Oh shit! more crap from Mrs Slocam & here pussy audio knowledge above.

Dude, a MOTU 24 IN/OUT will give you 3 x 8 TDIF & ADAT, though to connect to a Mac use Lightpipe, or Word-clock, read your manuals, I've answered this previously! 
Peace!

P.S PINK FIZZ above - stop giving crap answers, you know shit all! 

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum