0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 08-Nov-06  @  01:30 AM   -   Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

Influx

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Got a Q here...encoders are acting wacky...cant find if this is a known problem, or how to remedy?

hard reset? dont see it in the manual

anyone?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 08-Nov-06  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

milan

in which sense wacky? you know they are velocity sensitive right?

Message 3/5                 Date: 08-Nov-06  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

k

Link?:  Link

hey Influx.... long time no see  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5                 Date: 10-Nov-06  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

Influx

milan..yeah. I realize that a faster turn makes em change data quicker, but some of them would go backwards when turned forwards or rather clockwise...or the data would jump around

I spent a while working them in and everything seems ok now.

K...yeah, havent been around much. My music days are pretty much over I think...just selling gear to make a living now. Tired of that, too. Wal-mart syndrome has permeated almost everything

Message 5/5                 Date: 14-Nov-06  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: Reset Q desktop? Or...jumpy encoders?

Moujik

Sorry, a bit late to this thread, but...

Influx: I thought you said a while back you were going to do some more leftfield/Warp Records kind of stuff? Did you ever get round to this?

(Sorry, just being nosy!)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum