0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Tuition Required

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 19-Oct-06  @  06:26 PM   -   Tuition Required

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am based in long eaton Nottingham, I can travel within reason. or you could come to me. call me on 07985716431 for extra info I am looking to expand my playing on the keys, learn more with sequencing and beat making and sampling, Rob

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 28-Oct-06  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Tuition Required

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

Your comments on the 950 suggest you've not been sampling for long, yet you're kit list suggests you've got all the necessary tools. Shame you haven't posted any music then I'd know what level of tuition you need.

Generally...

Experiment, experiment, then experiment some more.

There's loads of stuff on theory on DT. Once you've decided what you're interested in making, read some of the posts. Get the idea of beats and bars, and majors and minors - then apply it to what you write/listen to.

Then experiment again...and read some more...etc etc.

Then post a track here and get some useful feedback.

Message 3/4                 Date: 28-Oct-06  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Tuition Required

k

Link?:  Link

long eaton eh... i beleive there is some good fishing to be had over there (used to live near Belvoir)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4                 Date: 23-Jan-07  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Tuition Required

casparproject

Link?: Link

lol, fishing

doesn't sound like you're gonna get too many bites to me....

uhh I agree with what that guy said...

*groan*

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum