0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: PHONIC_MU 1722X

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 15-Dec-05  @  07:49 AM   -   PHONIC_MU 1722X      [Link: PHONIC - MU 1722X]

mmgharo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Product: PHONIC - MU 1722X

Name: Mark Mgharo
Email: mmgharo@kpa.co.ke
Activity: part-timer
Date: 15-Dec-05
I am a Kenyan citizen living in Kenya. I purchased a Phonic Mixer MU1722X on 26th Novermber 2005 from what i believe to be one of your registered dealers in Nairobi, Kenya. The name of the shop is Majestic Electronics Limited Email: majestic@spacenetonline.com Tel:330020, 317211, 317212 the owner of the shop is called Jamal and his cell phone number is 0733632660.

I purchased the mixer from him and while testing it within a span of 1 hour it went off. I sent it back on Monday and the owner refused to exchange it for me, i had to pay extra Kshs.1,800 for him to give me a new one but same make. When i tested it, again after 1 hour it went off. I called Mr. Jamal but he was not usefull to me so i opted to have my electrician check it. It was fixed but i am so sad to say i will never recommend someone to purchase it after what i have been through.

I would kindly request you to follow up on this matter and let me know the out come. The mixer was a 2nd product of Phonic i purchased after buying a power amplifier of phonic XP1000 from the same shop.

My cell phone number is 0722551008. Am patiently waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 15-Dec-05  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: PHONIC_MU 1722X

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what?... it's nothing to do with us, we have no 'registered dealers', and I cant see how you linked us to some shop in Kenya for gods sake, where do you get this information from?

you've been conned I guess. - BUT if there's some con man doing a con in Kenya involving pretending he's something to do with this site then we want to know cos it's one for New Scotland Yard International Fraud division

so how do you get the idea this guy has anything to do with us?... is he advertising that? or using our online store to con people in Kenya into paying HIM for goods ?

explain?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum