0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_B2031 Truth

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 12-Nov-05  @  04:44 PM   -   Behringer_B2031 Truth      [Link: - ]

mrnestorrivera

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a pair of truth B2031 and all the sudden The red light (Limit) turns on all by itself and stays on with noting playing?It's my speaker ruined or what?I switched sound cards thinking that it was an internal ground but the red light just kept on, I've noticed that this happens minutes later that the speaker gets hot!

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 13-Nov-05  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Behringer_B2031 Truth

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Is it both speakers or just one? Sounds like a short circuit to me. Have you recently moved them? Hate to say it, but you should probably get them serviced if they are getting hot. I'd say don't bother if it were just a stuck LED, but heat is a no no.

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum