0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_BCF 2000-bc view

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 06-Jun-05  @  07:46 PM   -   Behringer_BCF 2000-bc view      [Link: Behringer - BCF 2000]

wespaich

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i have the bcf 2000, nuendo 2.0. they are working perfectly, until i try it with the bc view. then my bcf stops controlling nuendo. when i set the midi input on the bc view, it did not list the bcf 2000 , just "usb input", which i choose, then open nuendo, where the bcf is also listed in devices as "usb input."
with no bc view, everything is cool, but with bc view open, the bcf stops responding. using bcf firmware version 1.07. does anyone know why the bcf would be listed as "usb input", instead of "bcf 2000"?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 06-Jun-05  @  07:47 PM   -   Behringer_BCF 2000_bc view      [Link: Behringer - BCF 2000]

wespaich

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i have the bcf 2000, nuendo 2.0. they are working perfectly, until i try it with the bc view. then my bcf stops controlling nuendo. when i set the midi input on the bc view, it did not list the bcf 2000 , just "usb input", which i choose, then open nuendo, where the bcf is also listed in devices as "usb input."
with no bc view, everything is cool, but with bc view open, the bcf stops responding. using bcf firmware version 1.07. does anyone know why the bcf would be listed as "usb input", instead of "bcf 2000"?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum