0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: ADAT/SPDIF card for SNII...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 19-Apr-05  @  04:54 PM   -   ADAT/SPDIF card for SNII...

Mosler

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i would like to know if someone can tell me if it ever came out and will it ever come out...

nick can you put this one to rest?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 20-Apr-05  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF card for SNII...

nickb

Link?: Link

Hi All,

The Supernova II ADAT card was never released. This card was announced in 2001, with every intention of bringing this to market. Unfortunately demand was never as high as anticipated, and so it wasn't economically viable to continue to develop this into a releasable product. Novation is now under new ownership and there are no plans to develop additional hardware for discontinued products such as the ADAT card for the Supernova II.

Where it has been possible, we have released new operating systems and resources for current product lines that were promised by the old company, eg Operating systems for the KS4 / KS5 / KS Rack, K-Station, A-Station, ReMOTE and X-Station, updates to the V-Station and Bass Station and template editors for the ReMOTE and X-Station.

Best regards,

Nick Bookman.

Message 3/3                 Date: 20-Apr-05  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: ADAT/SPDIF card for SNII...

Mosler

Link?:  No link

thanks for clearing that up. now i know to stop looking for one.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum