0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: vsti/controller config

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 02-Mar-05  @  02:05 AM   -   vsti/controller config

supravista

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just Purchased Atmoshere vsti and M-audio keystation 88 and am running Logic...

How do I assign parameters within Logic and vsti to the Keystation?

Thanks

Supra Vista

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 02-Mar-05  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: vsti/controller config

k

Link?:  Link

which logic? - recent on mac?... cos it has that learn controlelr function for child controller tracks in track-automation as one add-on that the old Windows version didnt have - you can assign a controller (such as pitch wheel) and it controls every child track you open for the synth control

can u do that? or

1. is it older logic

2. you want to ttweak multiple controller at the same time

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6                 Date: 02-Mar-05  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: vsti/controller config

beds

Link?: Link

yeah, more info please. although i have a feeling if it's logic on pc then your going to have trouble .. do those spectrasonics things do midi cc control at all? they certainly aren't standard in other things .. like patch management

Message 4/6                 Date: 02-Mar-05  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: vsti/controller config

supravista

v5.5 on PC

Message 5/6                 Date: 02-Mar-05  @  08:30 PM     Edit: 02-Mar-05  |  08:42 PM   -   RE: vsti/controller config

supravista

yes, Atmosphere does cc

Oh, when I run an atmosphere in logic some of the knob/sliders on the keystation will move some of the ones in atmosphere (not the ones I want)... I need to be able to get in and specify which controller on the keystation controls what on atmosphere... And also in logic itself (e.g. sliders on keystation controls faders on mixer in logic ect, ect.)

Thanks for helpin out guys

Message 6/6                 Date: 03-Mar-05  @  07:49 AM   -   RE: vsti/controller config

supravista

I figuered it out, thanks again

supra vista

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum