0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: cant read plug ins logic platinum 5.5

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 11-Feb-05  @  06:12 PM   -   cant read plug ins logic platinum 5.5

zigsterbjones

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi, I recently bought this as I own a pc and couldnt get the latest version of logic, I have used the latest version of logic on another mac computer and find it quite easy and enjoyable to use, , Logic 5.5 seems much different,anyway my main problem is it wont load any plug ins at all, not the built in ones or my vsts or dx, when I click and hold nothing comes up except "no effects",this happens when Im selecting either the effects and the instruments, I even tried copying a few of my own vsts into the vst plugins folder and nothing appears.
any help appreciated
adrian

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 11-Feb-05  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: cant read plug ins logic platinum 5.5

k

Link?:  Link

1. have you copied the plugins to the VSTPLUGINS folder

2. have you run the PLUG-IN ENABLER? (it's in the emagic/logic folder, called: PlgEnabler2a.exe)

run PlgEnabler2a.exe, and make sure the plugs are registered - you'll probably see all your plugin in the RIGHT HAND 'disabled plugins' list - just ENABLE the ones you want to shift them over to the LEFT HAND column, and hit the FINISH button to close

then try Logic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 11-Feb-05  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: cant read plug ins logic platinum 5.5

zigsterbjones

Link?: Link

got it sorted,it only seemed to happen when I was using my in built soundcard on the laptop,as soon as I used my m-audio it worked perfectly,they all appeared cheers anyway though

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum