0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: what happened to...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 06-Feb-05  @  03:42 PM   -   what happened to...

darin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Aardvark? Their website www.aardvark-pro.com is gone, and there doesn't seem to be a replacement. Did they go the way of Waldorf?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 06-Feb-05  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: what happened to...

k

Link?:  Link

they prolly got gobbled up by some other company yes?, like egosys did

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 14-Feb-05  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: what happened to...

darin

Link?:  No link

Well, that sucks. How can I get the WDM drivers for my card? I have been using the MME and that has been fine with 1 or 2 s/w synths, but if I try to add a couple, for get it. Plus, the latency with the MME drivers is ridiculous. I have the last 3 iterations of the drivers, but the 3rd to latest 7.00 is the only one I've ever been able to get working on my computer. The last 2 just crash.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum