0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 01-Feb-05  @  04:50 AM   -   supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

akoto

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have been trying extreemely hard to update my operating system on my Supernova2 (rack) to 2.0 using Cubase SX.
I have read the Readme files given with the zip file(from novation website) but I am unable to make it work!!

Does anyone have any ideas????

Thanks Peace

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 01-Feb-05  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

milan

Link?: Link

turn off the sysex filter in the midi preferences somewhere (not a cubase user myself)

Message 3/5                 Date: 01-Feb-05  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

k

Link?:  Link

and mebbe slow down the tempo on the transport bar so the data gets sent out slower

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5                 Date: 01-Feb-05  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

nickb

Link?: Link

Hi,

the SNVII OS is huge and we have had reports of Cubase SX users having problems updating their OS - not so with Cubase VST5 though for some reason. We have a proprietry installer for windows that is more up to the job of transmitting huge amounts of sysex data. email tech_support@novationmusic.com , let us know if you need the file for keyboard or rack version and we'll email to you. Please note that it is a large file. from memory around 3 or 4 MB.

Best regards,

Nick.

Message 5/5                 Date: 02-Feb-05  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: supernova2, O/S instalation on Cubase sx

akoto

Link?:  No link

Thank a lot for the replies,

I have tried different methods as mentioned in previous post but they all didn't work. So I'm going to try contacting novation directly as mentioned by nickb@novationuk.com .

Thanks again

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum