0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 24-Jan-05  @  02:51 PM   -   Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK      [Link: Sequential Circuits - SIX TRACK]

barne-j7

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hellish problems trying to get a sixtrack working with a kenton control freak live..does anyone else use a kenton with a sixtrack..i can get the notes to play but no real time edits pls pls get in touch if you can help as i know this little beast can make great sounds but right now its a pain in the arse..jim

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 24-Jan-05  @  02:52 PM   -   Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK      [Link: Sequential Circuits - SIX TRACK]

barne-j7

hellish problems trying to get a sixtrack working with a kenton control freak live..does anyone else use a kenton with a sixtrack..i can get the notes to play but no real time edits pls pls get in touch if you can help as i know this little beast can make great sounds but right now its a pain in the arse..jim

Message 3/5                 Date: 24-Jan-05  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK

k

Link?:  Link

sounds like you need a list of the controllers.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5                 Date: 24-Jan-05  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK

k

Link?:  Link

ok

The best midi feature of the six track is that each paramter will respond to a specific midi continious controller number (cc#). Paramter 0 will respond to message sent by cc #2, parameter 1 will respond to messages sent by cc#3 and so. Essentially, just add 2 to the parameter # and you have identified the CC# that affects the parameter. One word of caution, the cpu of the six trak is not that fast and if send the unit more than 4 or 5 of these cc commands at one the unit will lock up

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 25-Jan-05  @  03:02 AM   -   RE: Sequential Circuits_SIX TRACK

chroma

theres a procedure for turning external parameter control on, its at home, ill post it tomorrow, oh hell hang on a bit...

here:

Key Combinations

CONTROL RECORD + 0- dump current sequences and stacks
CONTROL RECORD + 1- enable/disable program change
CONTROL RECORD + 2- dump current program (sysex)
CONTROL RECORD + 3- center pitch wheel (for service use only)
CONTROL RECORD + 4- enable/disable wheels and parameters
CONTROL RECORD + 5- unknown
CONTROL RECORD + 6- manual tune
CONTROL RECORD + 7- zero DAC (for service use only)
CONTROL RECORD + 8- basic/raw patch
CONTROL RECORD + 9- tune test toggle (for service use only)

TRACK RECORD + 0- unknown
TRACK RECORD + 1- Mode 1, Omni on/mono off
TRACK RECORD + 2- Mode 2, "Double Mode"
TRACK RECORD + 3- Mode 3, Omni off/mono off
TRACK RECORD + 4- Mode 4, Omni off/mono on
TRACK RECORD + 5- Shows software version
TRACK RECORD + 6- save the base channel
TRACK RECORD + 7- local on (enable keyboard, etc.,..)
TRACK RECORD + 8- local off (disable keyboard, etc.,..)
TRACK RECORD + 9- dump 100 programs

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum