0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: posts in Lounge show up in Tech

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 26-Dec-03  @  01:13 AM   -   posts in Lounge show up in Tech

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

This happened once to me and I thought it could've been my mistake but a minute ago I posted 3 different threads all in the Lounge. When I went back to them they weren't there. When I went to the Music Tech forum there they are. I'm sure to get flamed by Influx and a few others LOL but in the words of Hans Solo, "It's not my fault!".

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 26-Dec-03  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: posts in Lounge show up in Tech

mcc>

complain complain.

Message 3/3                 Date: 29-Dec-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: posts in Lounge show up in Tech

mcc>

ooooh that's good.

what might be fun is to just take posts from one forum and just start dropping them into any random forum.
this way we can go in search of in places we might not otherwise go.....this could increase traffic in say.......clavia.....and synth-edit and prompt us to learn about matters which we might have previously thought we knew everything about.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum