0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: should we add artist-reviews ??

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 02-Dec-03  @  08:39 PM   -   should we add artist-reviews ??

admin

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

like on artist pages people who are registeed can add comments like on some other user-music sites - or is that just plain SICK!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 02-Dec-03  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

milan

Link?: Link

what, so i can say someone's music sucks? no thanks...

Message 3/8                 Date: 02-Dec-03  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

Ragnarok

Link?:  No link

You mean if I'm registered I can comment on different atrists work, and then my comments show up on their page? I don't think that's a good idea, if an artist gets good feedback then he/she can include that on his page IF HE/SHE WANTS TO anyway...

Message 4/8                 Date: 03-Dec-03  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

Zazza

Link?:  No link

sounds like a recipe for disaster and conflict, let's do it!

Message 5/8                 Date: 03-Dec-03  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

admin

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8                 Date: 03-Dec-03  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

admin

actualy lets not, it's a bit cheezy

Message 7/8                 Date: 03-Dec-03  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

psylichon

anyone watch professional wrestling?

Message 8/8                 Date: 03-Dec-03  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: should we add artist-reviews ??

clayev2k

it's what we do.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum