0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: What do you think?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 27-Nov-03  @  08:24 PM   -   What do you think?

Crazy Ivan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=65230&Trail=C$cip=8280>C$cip=8297>C$cip=8301&categoryId=8301

I'm on a budget. Do you think this would be a decent budget package? I know nothing about decks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 04-Jan-04  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: What do you think?

k

Link?: Link

link to company page - there's a pdf manual there

another cheap package is the Numark 'Battle Pack', around the same price

Message 3/6                 Date: 13-Jan-04  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: What do you think?

Johnny.peebles

depends what u want them for.. just mixing beats, or turntablisim??

mixing beats for a learner they are ok, for scratching they suck.

Message 4/6                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  07:11 AM   -   RE: What do you think?

psylichon

has *anything* been accepted by the scratch DJ community as a viable alternative to the 1200? Stanton Str8's even? It just amazes me that NO ONE can make a turntable with the same or better specs than the original.

Message 5/6                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  03:37 PM     Edit: 13-Feb-04  |  03:37 PM   -   RE: What do you think?

BluStudio

*top end* vestax only psy i reckon, everything else is just gash- i know that sounds really elitist but, well, honestly thats how it is

blu

Message 6/6                 Date: 14-Feb-04  @  07:48 AM   -   RE: What do you think?

psylichon

well, i only have experience with 1200's, so I'm more curious than anything. Just surprises me everyone tries to undercut the price of the technics, yet hardly anyone comes close to the quality. Strange is all.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum