0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: SECK_18-8-2

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  07:07 PM   -   SECK_18-8-2      [Link: SECK - 18-8-2]

db0709l

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have just acquired a seck122 mk2 and it is in excellent condition except for the vu meter board that appears to have become damaged as now half of the lights on it light up upon applying power and it no longer responds to audio. Anyone have an old desk with a spare VU meter section for sale?? I believe the same board is used in all the range so the model doesnt have to match exactly. Yours In Anticipation Dom

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: SECK_18-8-2

k

shamme visualy, but I never use the meters on mine, always nonitor off-tape & listen to get the right tape-saturation, for digital use with a PC i pay attention to the pc programmes meters, such as in wavelab or Logic etc. I expect you can get replacements tho - opening a seck is easy too!

Message 3/3                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: SECK_18-8-2

k

i don't mean replacements from SECK/bandive, but generic from mebbe Maplins or RS?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum