0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Really a STUPID question...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 17-Jun-03  @  01:05 AM   -   Really a STUPID question...

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hmmm so if i get one of these "multi-effects-processor" dealies, will i be able to send each effect back to the mixer on different channels?

the clarity of this question may be a bit smudged due to my lack of mixing vocabulary- but hopefully you get it  

thanks a bunch-

andrew

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 17-Jun-03  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Really a STUPID question...

milan

yes and no. most of them are dual processors, but they only offer one stereo out. so if your fx are mono, then yes. if they are stereo, then no.

mind you, ensoniq DP4 is 4 mono or dual stero, or one sick mono or stereo fx, and it does come with 4 separate outs. so you better rtfm i gues  

Message 3/6                 Date: 17-Jun-03  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Really a STUPID question...

broken silence

Link?:  No link

ah ha! looked up one of them on ebay and it was 800...definatley not what i was thinkin about paying hehe but looks loverly  

cool thanks milan!

Message 4/6                 Date: 17-Jun-03  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: Really a STUPID question...

influx

Link?:  Link

dude, WHAT?>!?!?!?!

%800?!?!?!?!?!

no f-ing way.

$350. $450 for a DP/4+, MAX

Message 5/6                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Really a STUPID question...

Broken Silence

yeah thats what it was at...some people try to sell gear for the most f-ed up prices there...i've seen nord leads (used for at least a year) go up for like 200-300 more than what they are new. and when ya buy it new you don't have to pay for the 40$ shipping that those ebay assholes make you pay

Message 6/6                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Really a STUPID question...

milan

i've just seen a DP4+ in the local papers for 450$. dont get ripped off

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum