0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: too quiet in here

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  01:33 AM   -   too quiet in here

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm still lovin my pieces, especially the MW1. It just keeps sounding more and more beautiful, especially live. Someday, I'll have to get a Q+. Waldorf's VCFs just sound too good not to have.

Ape

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  01:41 AM   -   RE: too quiet in here

Maarten

here here

Message 3/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  01:42 AM     Edit: 07-Jun-03  |  01:42 AM   -   RE: too quiet in here

Maarten

Still need to get me a controller for the MW1 though.. gonna try out that remote25 at my mates place.

Message 4/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: too quiet in here

Pongoid

A Peavey pc1600x will do it. I have an Access one, and's it's really the way to go, but they are extremely hard to find.

Ape

Message 5/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: too quiet in here

milan

Controllers, absolutely! next thing i'm getting is a knobby controller for my uQ. the biggest one i can afford in fact, due to the sheer number of parameters  

access mw programmer? yummy... i always wanted one for my matrix 1k, you lucky bastard!

Message 6/7                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: too quiet in here

Maarten

Link?:  Link

I'd love to have the access programmer... but the few times I've seen them I wonder if the huge prices are really worth it...

Message 7/7                 Date: 09-Jun-03  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: too quiet in here

psylichon

oh you're a gear whore, marty, go for it!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum