0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: BEHRINGER _MX 1604A

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 14-May-03  @  12:45 AM   -   BEHRINGER _MX 1604A

DALJITKUNDI

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hello my name is daljit i brought a eurorack mx 1604a and i wanna connect it to ma new dell pc so each channel can go trew the pc, how do i do it do i need usb ports or sofware i realy need your plz and u no the mic's input i want them goin into the pc so i can try doin autosound on them, can you plz tell me what to do and what to buy so i can do it, what it is, im a DRUM PLAYER i play an indian intrument called a (DHOL) I wanna connect it to the mixer than i want the mixer to go into the pc so i can play to music at thee same time, and so that i can record it high quality i wanna make an album soon, but i realy need your help can you email me back asap plz on DALJITKUNDI@HOTMAIL.COM thanks

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 14-May-03  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: BEHRINGER _MX 1604A

chroma

Link?:  No link

what you need to do is get a cable to go from the alt 3/4 outs at the back of your mixer into the line in on your soundcard...so when you hit mute on your board, youre actually sending the channel thru to the soundcard...if you want to record more than one instrument at a time, youll need a multi in soundcard

Message 3/4                 Date: 15-May-03  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: BEHRINGER _MX 1604A

DALJITKUNDI

Link?:  No link

hello my name is daljit, i just wanted to know once me get leads for the mixer to set up with the pc, what is the best software to use for that??

Message 4/4                 Date: 15-May-03  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: BEHRINGER _MX 1604A

99devils

Link?: Link

there's a million different choices. Look around this site and you'll get a lot of opinoins. Do a search.

-Craig

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum