0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_MX2004A EURORACK

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  11:52 PM   -   Behringer_MX2004A EURORACK

admarletta

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does somebody know if the 8 Channel Inserts can be used as outs meaning can I connect it to my
M-Audio 1010Lt Soundcard and adjust the levels on
the faders??????

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Behringer_MX2004A EURORACK

chroma

aha! thats intersting..maybe if you insert the plug halfway in?? i would like to know myself...

Message 3/4                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Behringer_MX2004A EURORACK

milan

Link?: Link

sure- just insert cables halfway in and you're set.

Message 4/4                 Date: 31-Mar-03  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Behringer_MX2004A EURORACK

k

better yet, make up some leads using stereo plugs on the mixer end and mono on the 1010 end, although if they are balanced in's you could keep 'em stereo and be balanced - anyways, at the mixer end plugs just wire the tip or ring (see mixer manual for the OUT-going signal. On all my bus looms I just earth one cable, and that common earth all the 8.

The send OUT from the mixer bus insert may be not effected by the fader tho - but if the mixer has 8 bus's then it'll have 8 dedicated bus outs - so why not use those?... why use the inserts?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum