0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Korg D-1200 vs. Mix down on PC

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 17-Feb-03  @  03:37 AM   -   Korg D-1200 vs. Mix down on PC

Angelo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ok guys i finally got my synth(indigo-2), and i have a mc909 and a fireworx,v.2
I know its Simple but its all i have right now..Heres where i need your help. I would love to be able to get my songs to disk. Would u recommend the mixing it down on a digital recorder? OR mixing it down on the computer.
My only problem is..i have no idea how to get it from what i hear to where i want to arrange it.
What are the pros and cons, and what equip, cables etc do i need to begin burning to a cd.
I was told to come here from the blackout forum, a few people said u guys r the ones to ask..im sorry if it sounds superficial, but to me its
totally foreign until i learn..thanx

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Korg D-1200 vs. Mix down on PC

BJT

Not a superficial question at all, warm welcomes.

Message 3/4                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Korg D-1200 vs. Mix down on PC

Angelo

Thanx for your reply BJT. I currently have a pretty fast PC. 1.4ghz pent, and 1gb-ram., running cubase sx. I bought an Echo Mia sound card and im really not sure on how to get my sounds into the computer and
on to cubase sx. what has to be done..its frustrating..do i have to convert them some how into a wave file? ..what do i need to hook my components up? some kind of midi,usb connection or do i run the 1/4in cable into the sound card..?
once i get started and i understand the concept i'll be fine..i just dont know..ohh mannn.. =) thanx for your time guys..i feel like an idiot.

Message 4/4                 Date: 28-Feb-03  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: Korg D-1200 vs. Mix down on PC

99devils

Link?: Link

Go through all of K's tutorials and articles. The answers are all in there.

-Craig

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum